torstai 22. heinäkuuta 2010

From home with love!

Now this is our little picture greeting for daddy, who is so so far away and has been for way too long already and we miss him so much! Mommy is so boring, she doesn't play with us like daddy does :/ She's just all about these rules and stuff. Except one day when she told us (me and Eve) to jump up to the sofa. Yeah, just like that! I guess she's missing you too cos she did that :) But anyway, here we go! Ouh and Soffía wanted to participate too and mommy was behind the camera, like always! I'm gonna eat that damn camera one day when she's not at home...

Guess what Indi! I just heard mommy talking to herself and she said that there's just like a month left till daddy is back.

Nooo, really? So soon?

Wee!! :) Let's play and make mommy go crazy jeii :)

Heyy daddy! All is well here in the kitchen too. At least now that some of the dishes are gone...

Eve wanted to be in my pics too but this is my show now.

Look, I'm trying to put all my cuteness into this pose :)

Well, back to my normal look :)

Gotta wash up before some digging work while mommy is changing my puru.

All clean and nice now.

And here we go!



A wash break again.



Hey, what's this?

Ok, I'm done being here in this studio. I want my big apartment back!

Ah, back home and at my gym.

Well, I'm going to bed now but be home soon daddy! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Jätä toki terveiset tai kysy vaikka jotain Islannista :)